Active London 2022 conference agenda released
The conference agenda for Active London 2022 has now been released. The conference is billed as the largest annual gathering dedicated to the future of physical activity and sport in the UK nation’s capital.
The Active London conference returns on Wednesday September 21, 2022, on National Fitness Day in the UK. The conference runs from 09:00-16:45 BST with a networking after event from 17:00-19:00. Day tickets are available for £45.
The conference agenda has sessions on the following areas:
- Maximizing health impact through active local spaces
- Designing in physical activity
- Youth Voice in Designing Active Spaces
- Activating places and spaces through technology – a showcase
- Making active environments inclusive
- Animating underused used spaces to create opportunities for physical activity
- Looking beyond London: What can we learn from other cities around the world?
- Lessons learned from the London 2012 Games legacy
- Activating London’s Green Spaces for Physical Activity
Active London organiser, London Sport, has also welcomed Exergame as an official partner of the 2022 conference. As part of its sponsorship, Exergame will demonstrate… ‘how technology can help achieve London Sport’s mission of helping every Londoner lead longer, healthier and more fulfilled lives through being active.’
Using gamification as a key driver, Exergame will also illustrate how its products enable socially engaged, supportive, and diverse fitness communities.